Monday, October 06, 2008

My First Smell Aversion

This morning I had my first aversion to smells. My co-workers and I were mixing together peanuts, M&M's and raisins for goody bags. When the can of peanuts was opened my stomach turned and I had to leave the room. It was only a little bit of nausea because of the smell, but since I haven't been sick or had any other signs of pregnancy until today, it was really exciting that I finally felt pregnant! Yeah, I know, that's not going to last. But, for now it was one small bit of excitement for me!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Smell Aversions, huh.... I am sure that is just the beginning of things to come! Continue to post, we love reading your thoughts..

Heath and Hilary said...

amy just sent out an email about your exciting news! i am so incredibly happy for the both of you. you are in our prayers at this special time :)