Thursday, October 02, 2008

Anxiety

Last night I laid awake for hours. That's strange because lateley by the time I can get in bed I'm so tired that I hit the sheets and I'm out with the lights. I think it was anxiety to blame. After all of the time and effort we have put into making this happen, I guess I never really thought I would be so nervous and scared when it actually did. Don't get me wrong, I'm very excited and giddy about it, too. I'm sure this is a normal feeling and it will pass as time does, but the anxiety is just not an emotion I had really expected at this point. This is normal, right?

I don't have to go in on Friday for another blood test. The doctor said that my hormone level is increasing so well that they don't need to monitor it anymore. And, my first ultrasound has been moved up a day to Thursday, 10/9. I'll let you know how that goes!

No comments: