Friday, March 14, 2008

Berkley and Clayton's Quilts



Here is the only little girl quilt that I've gotten to make for a while now. Berkley Akin will be born at the end of March. Her nursery is a cowgirl theme, and I had so much fun picking out the material for this one. I love the pink cowgirl stuff!







Clayton's baby blanket was a little different because I hand quilted each of the squares. The big squares had an airplane stitched into them, and each of the little squares in the four blocks had clouds. Believe it or not, after I had finished the quilt, I found some matching clothes at Gymboree. How crazy is that? Airplanes and the same colors. I couldn't pass them up!




1 comment:

Georgia said...

Cory! Those quilts are amazing! I, too, make quilts, but I'm in no way a a handquilter. Absolutely beautiful!