Monday, March 24, 2008

Pictures of our Nephew!

Randy's nephew, Clayton James Rogers, was born on March 16th at 6:11 pm. He weighed 7lbs 15oz and was 21 inches long. We got to see him this past weekend and took lots of pictures. Clayton is so cute! And, no, I'm not prejudiced, I promise. :) See for yourself:
So far, Gina thinks he looks like Trey, and Trey says he definitely has Gina's feet because they are long and flat. Of course, Grandma and Grandpa think he's just perfect.

Gina and Trey live between Athens and Gun Barrel City on Cedar Creek Lake. I had never even heard of it until they moved there, but now that I've visited, I think it's one of the prettiest lakes in Texas. Trey took Don, Randy and I out in the boat for a little while on Saturday and we got to see just how big it is. We really had a good time visiting them and seeing our new nephew!

No comments: