Tuesday, May 08, 2007

So Much To Say!


Wow, it's really been a long time since I've posted! Sorry about that! We have had a busy couple of weeks. First, Chandler and Justin had their baby. Bode Blair Franklin was born on 4/24 at 4:20. He weighed 5 pounds and was just the cutest little thing! Isn't that face sweet!

Randy found an auction last week that he was completely engrossed in. It was a huge estate sale here in town that you could view all of the items online. He found a long list of little treasures that he is determined to make a profit on. He's been the eBay king for the last weekend. To his credit, I thought he was crazy, but he really has made money on the junk. And, by junk, I mean things like a ceramic fruit basket, a 3 inch tall man with a tophat ceramic figurine, and not just one but TWO buddah statues He also got some old records of Jimi Hendrix, Jethro Tull, and Simon and Garfunkel. Those have been selling pretty well too. It's so funny watching him get excited when the bidding starts as the auction is about to end!

So, we are still on target for the IVF on May 23rd. I started my injections on May 1st. I'll have daily injections until either we find out the procedure didn't work or I'm two months into the pregnancy. The injections I'm giving myself right now really are easy to handle. I give myself a shot in the stomach every morning with a very small needle. I really don't feel a thing! However, I can't say that will always be the case. At the end of this week I will have to add another type of shot that will be given once in the morning and once in the evening. Then, on day 21, Randy will have to start giving me the big shots. I'm a little scared of those needles! I can only hope it's not as bad as it looks, but after talking to some friends that have done this, I'm not really encouraged. Although, I do know it will all be worth it after we have a sweet little baby to hold in our arms!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure all will go well and I am praying for a sweet little baby to show up soon. I've been checking your Blog regularly so I can hear the good news. Keep in touch.

Erin