Thursday, May 03, 2007

Shots and Other Observations

This past Monday Cory and I went to Dr. Jabara's office for "shot instructions." Believe it or not Cory learned how to give herself a shot and I had to learn how to give a shot as well. Now I'm no expert, but I do know a few nurses and I don't think they teach shots during the first week of nursing school. Here we are learning it in an hour. To me this means one of two things: either we are super smart and way ahead of the learning curve, or paying what we pay to go get shots at the doctor's offices and clinics is a complete sham. As easy as the nurse made it seem, they should sell this stuff on the shelf at places like Wal-Mart for two bucks and we could save a ton of money. I admit there may be more to it but it hust seems that way to me. Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will NEVER be allowed to give me a shot!!! mj