Monday, April 02, 2007

Are you getting ready for the summer???

I love this time of year! I know it's early, but when everything starts blooming and the weather gets warm for a few days in a row, I start doing some summer dreaming. We've already been to the lake this year, and this warm weather really makes us want to go back every weekend. The days aren't too hot yet and the evenings are really nice for sitting outside. Of course, in West Texas, this time of year is also severe weather season, so we are thankful for days like today when the weather is as perfect as it can be. I know we aren't the only ones getting ahead of ourselves and thinking about summer. I spent an hour on the phone with my mom earlier talking about the 4th of July! Hope everyone is making plans to be at her house for the fireworks, and the boat riding, and the jet skiing, and the fishing, and all the other fun stuff! After talking to Tim the other day, I know he's planning on being there. And, according to Lesa, KK has had her bags packed to go to Aunt Bet's for vacation since January. So, the rest of the Prather family needs to get in line and get ready to go!

No comments: