Monday, April 09, 2007

How 'bout that?

So, although I've always thought I was pretty unique, it turns out I'm really not. :( There are 108,564 people in the U.S. with the first name Cory. And, statistically it's the 495th most popular first name. However, 94.44 percent of people with the first name Cory are male, so I guess that counts for some sort of uniqueness! If you were wondering (and since you're still reading this I have to assume you are!) there are 316,646 people in the U.S. with the last name James and statistically it's the 70th most popular last name. So, put it together and there are 114 other people in the US named Cory James. All of them boys, undoubtedly! This site is kind of neat. Try it yourself!


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
114
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

No comments: