Wednesday, January 31, 2007

One appointment down...many more to go

We had our first appointment with the infertility doctor this week! It was two hours of very frank talk with a strategic planning overtone. Randy had a glazed over look most of the time as I'm sure most guys would. That's alot of talk about female parts he probably hasn't heard named since health class in high school. He made it through the appointment though, and I will give him kudos for that!

I was really excited after the appointment. I have had my suspicions of why we haven't been pregnant yet, but we walked out of that office with some real answers. What a relief that was! We are lucky enough to have an insurance plan that will pay for infertility treatments, and our doctor is really working with us to get us the most chance of a pregnacy for very little out of pocket.

My doctor will run some tests and make sure everything is working right over the next few days, then we should have a plan for procedures to get started. I will let you know when to get excited!

No comments: