Sunday, November 12, 2006

New Jobs!

Most of you already know that Randy has been promoted to being a bank manager. That was effective on October 1st, and he has been doing a terrific job! It's a little different than his previous job making loans, but he's adjusting. He says he's excited, and I'm so excited for him! He's been with Bank of America for seven years and worked his way from a teller in college to the branch president position. I'm so proud of him! :)

Now, just six months after I started working at The Home Depot, I'm changing jobs again. Although I have been in human resources for 4 years, since I graduated, I'm going to switch gears a little bit. I will be working for VistaCare. My position will be business development and community outreach. Basically, I will maintain relationships between VistaCare and the physicians, nurses, hospitals, and clinics that refer their patients to VistaCare for hospice services. I'm not completely sure what my job will entail yet, but my first day is November 20th, and I have a feeling I will have more information then! I really think this is going to be a great move for me!

No comments: