Thursday, November 16, 2006

It's almost Friday!!!

Yeah! It's almost Friday, which happens to be Honey's birthday, and my last day at Home Depot! Everyone should celebrate! :)

Randy finished his jury duty today. Finally. He's been on a federal grand jury since Monday, November 6th. That's nine days of listening to a bunch of legal mumbo jumbo about a poor kid that was paralyzed during a football game and wanted some money from the helmet company because the helmet didn't protect his neck. Does that make any sense to you? Well, long story short, they found the helmet company not guilty. The trial must have stressed him out a little though. One night last week I woke up to Randy handing me a picture and the remote off of the nightstand and telling me (in his sleep!) that it was evidence. Then, night before last, he woke me up at a little after 2am asking me if I "concur". It was insane! Even if he's not glad that trial is over, I am. Now maybe I can get some sleep!

No comments: