Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A Much Overdue Post!

We're home and I think we're going to make it~

As you can imagine the last few days have taken some adjustments and lots of patience, but all is well! This is the very first time I have had time to post on this blog since we've had Logan and Lucas. This journey has been fun as well as tiring, but so worth it! The boys are changing every day.

Lucas was born first weighing 6lbs 3ozs and measuring 19 inches. Logan weighed 6lbs 9ozs and was 20 inches. Big boys!!! I didn't think they would be so big. My guess the night before we had them was they would weigh 5.2 and 5.4.

Here are some of the more recent pictures. I will do my best to post as often as I can. They may be short entries, but I want to keep you updated. Thank you all for your well wishes and all of the prayers for a safe delivery of healthy little boys. The Lord has blessed us!

Our first family photo! Taken at 7:52pm on the night they were born, May 11, 2009. This was about 20 minutes after both of the boys had been delivered to our room and the first time we had a chance to really look at our babies.


Logan is on the left and Lucas is on the right. Logan has blond hair and Lucas has brown hair. They are very different, but both so sweet!


Going home. They wore their Texas Rangers outfits home. Randy is sure he has two little baseball players here!


Lucas up close. Sweet baby!



Logan holding his head up for Daddy. He was only 6 days old in this picture.



Look how strong I am, Daddy!


Dad with Lucas on the left and Logan on the right.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Thanks for updating your blog! I am so happy for you and your husband. The boys are beautiful!

Stacey