Sunday, May 10, 2009

Lucas and Logan

So, I should be getting rest because tomorrow will be such a big day, but I'm not even a little tired. I'm so anxious to meet my babies and see what their little faces will look like. In just a few short hours Randy and I are going to be parents to not just one, but TWO, sweet little boys. It's amazing. No, it's more than amazing, it's a blessing from God. So many of my sweet mommy friends have given me such good advice and support. Even some have told me how much I would love these babies, but just saying the words doesn't compare in anyway to the love and devotion that I already feel for Logan and Lucas. I haven't even met them yet, but I know that I love them more than I will ever be able to explain.

We will be completely responsible for two new lives beginning tomorrow. We will teach them everything they will know, from how to ride a bike to how to drive when they turn 16. So much fun is on the way! I'm sure some headaches and heartaches will pop up as well, but we will take them all. Tomorrow will truly be a life changing day. Thank you, Lord, for giving us these wonderful and exciting gifts. Lucas and Logan, I can't wait to meet you tomorrow!!!

No comments: