Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Still feeling green

Although it has gotten a little better than when I posted last, my appetite still has been kind of spotty. It's not as bad as it could be, so I'm glad about that. Just some nausea here and there. Poor Randy is the real victim I think, because I gag just looking at his food, and that's not appetizing to anyone! More than just the nausea is the tired feeling that I have. It's like I'm not interested in being productive in any way. We get home and I'm on the couch, if not already going to bed, and I'm just worthless. Everyone keeps telling me that all of this will end after the first trimester, so bring on the second one! Being pregnant is fun and exciting, but right now I don't even feel like I have enough energy to go look at the baby stores for the cute little things out there. I'm definitely noticing a change in my waistline during the last couple of weeks. It's surprising since the babies are only the size of an olive at 9 weeks!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I hope this first trimester goes quickly for you. And that change in your waistline...my friends and I call that "storing fat for the winter"! And really, that's what it is this early.

Anonymous said...

Just 3 more weeks and then you will have so much energy. I was washing baseboards and moving furniture nesting for baby!!! When are you going to post the new ultrasound pics?

Cory said...

I do hope this part passes soon. I'm ready to do some of that nesting. Everywhere I look I see things that I need to do to get ready, I just can't find the energy and motivation to actually get them done!