Wednesday, December 27, 2006

No Christmas Pictures


You may have noticed that we don't have any pictures from our families over the holidays posted to the Snapfish site. Randy got me a new memory card reader for Christmas, and I tried to use it on my laptop to post the pictures last night. I don't know how, but I managed to erase them. No Christmas pictures to post! Sorry!

This is the picture we sent out on our Christmas cards. If you didn't get one, that means I don't have your address. I apologize for not getting it before Christmas! Like every other aspect of my life lately, I was really running behind in getting these addressed. As a matter of fact, I believe there is a good number of you all that didn't get yours until after Christmas. Better late than never, right? Anyway, be sure to send me your addresses so I can get you on my list for next year!

No comments: