Tuesday, April 21, 2009

33 Weeks

Pictures at 33 weeks don't look that much different than the ones from 28 weeks. I can tell a difference because my belly feels much rounder and harder, but I'm not sure you can see much of that in the pictures.





We went to the doctor at 30 weeks and the boys weighed 3lb 5oz and 3lb 9oz. When we went back on Thursday last week (32 1/2 weeks) they were 4lb 7oz each. They should grow about a half pound each week until they are born. Because they are getting pretty tight for room, they may not grow quite that much, but I'm still expecting pretty good sized babies. Even if they are only 6lbs each, that's 12 pounds of baby! We still don't know what day we're going to actually have them, but I think we will probably set a date at my next OB/GYN appointment on May 5th. I do have an appointment on Monday to do a non-stress test (NST), but they say that it's just routine. The NST keeps track of the babies heart beats, how often they move, and can record any contractions that may be happening.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Thanks for sharing new photos! You look so adorable. Is it hard getting in and out of the car all day long? Let us know when your day is scheduled?