Thursday, March 26, 2009

Cribs!

The nursery is almost ready! We had one crib together, but didn't get the second one ordered and delivered until last week. Randy's parents came down on Sunday and everyone helped put it together. It's so sweet to see two cribs in the room!









We're doing a pirate theme for the room because we found this cute little crib set with two pirates. It just looked like brothers to me! I want to paint a treasure map on the walls, but I'm not sure I'm going to be creative enough (or talented maybe) to pull it off. Hopefully I can find someone that is talented and they will see my vision. My mom is coming tomorrow so that she's here for the shower this weekend, and I plan to use her to help me organize the nursery. Right now everything we've gotten is just sitting in bags on the floor or the desk. I just don't know where to start! After this weekend though, I hope it's a functional nursery.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love you, enjoy the shower! What an amazing journey this has been for your family! Great bedding!!!!