Tuesday, February 03, 2009

And here is a 22 week baby belly picture

We were 22 weeks on Sunday, so we took another picture to compare the difference from the last one. I think my tummy is growing a little...don't you?



Randy felt the babies move on Sunday night. They were pretty active and didn't seem to want to sleep much at all. I think they were wrestling in there or something! You could feel a bump, bump on the left, then a few minutes later the same thing on the right. A very cool feeling! I think I just have to get used to it and I'll be able to sleep through it.

5 comments:

amy kate said...

I love the baby (babies) bump!! How are you feeling?

Lisa said...

What are the measurements of these bumps we see in the picture? Glad things are going so well. I look forward to catching up soon!

Cory said...

Baby A was 15oz and B was 16 oz last Thursday. They were about 7.5 inches crown to rump. I just can't believe they are getting so big! We go back on the 19th for the next ultrasound and hopefully we can get some good 3D pictures at that appointment!

Lisa said...

Where is our 24 week picture? Let me here from you when you get a chance.

Lisa said...

Oh, how I would like an update. Missy tells me you are good about updates on Facebook, but we do not all log on to face back, help a girl out and give me a baby update?

Hope all is well...