Sunday, July 13, 2008

Fourth of July

Well tomorrow we have to go back to work after a week of vacation. Of course, neither of us are really excited about getting back to the grindstone, but I guess it's got to happen sooner or later, right? But, you know how it is when you get back from vacation...the catch up time is like your very own punishment for being able to take off work. The crazy thing is that although we went out of town, we still worked remotely and even sold a couple of properties over the phone. That part was pretty good! When we weren't talking real estate, we participated in the annual Jet Ski Rodeo at my mom's house. I think I've explained it in an earlier post, but I will just summarize by saying that it's a really fun race around buoys where we get timed and compete for a silly trophy. Obviously our family is very competitive, but in a good way. It was fun to have my whole family together. In the evenings we sit on the dock and listen to good music and eat some great food. Randy and my cousin Lesa's husband Kevin brought their guitars and entertained us one night. Probably the neighbors got more entertainment from watching us stumble over the words, or on the other hand they may have wanted to murder us because of our awful singing. One thing my family was not blessed with is a singing voice!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally a post!!! Sounds like a wonderful week. All is good here. Starting my 4th month of pregnancy and haven't gained a pound actually lost 3. Was already as big as a house last time. Call me soon.

ERin