Friday, August 24, 2007

Our 4th Anniversary

Yesterday (August 23rd) was our fourth wedding anniversary! I can't believe we've already been married for four years. It seems like just yesterday that we were planning the wedding. I can remember thinking then that our wedding day would never come. And now, here it is four years later and all I can wish is that time would slow down! I mean just think, four years is the same amount of time as you spent in high school. Didn't that feel like a long time back then? Well, apparently time really does pass faster the older you get. What's even more unbelievable to me is that we started dating on September 19, 2001, so we will be together a total of six years in just a couple of days. Since my 30th birthday (yes, I said 30th!) is Tuesday, I will have Randy in my life for 1/5 of the time I have been on this earth. I've already spent 20% of my life with him! I know I did get really lucky to find someone that keeps me entertained and is so sweet to me, so I'm not at all complaining. I am just having such a hard time with how fast time is passing and how I don't even notice it flying by. I know I need to stop and smell the roses, but I'm just not really sure where to find the breaks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes!!! Time is flying. Craig and I will be married 4yrs on Sept 13th so I know exactly what you mean.

ERin

Anonymous said...

`What is going on? I don't have your new email address and you haven't posted to this blog in awhile. I hope all is well. Please get a hold of me.

Erin